The following data products were used in the creation of this demo:
- Risk Data Suite
- Parcel Boundaries
- Points of Interest
- Community Boundaries
- School Boundaries
- Property Attributes
- Software and Data Marketplace
This demo was created for real estate agents and home buyers to help them understand the characteristics of a property and its surroundings when looking to purchase a home. Home buyers need reliable, accurate, and detailed information when searching for a place to live. Agents need to provide this information to generate strong leads and grow their business. The data featured in this demo includes:
- Parcel Boundaries and Property Attributes – provides information related to the structure and value of the property
- Community Boundaries – provides information about the neighborhood, school district, and school attendance zone a property falls within
- Demographics – provides contextual information related to lifestyles and population of the area
- Risk Data Suite – provides important information related to crimes and natural hazards in the area
In the Prop Tech industry, the Zillows and Trulias have set the customer expectation of being able to see property along with every imaginable characteristic and relationship to the neighborhood including assigned schools (school attendance zones) and school rankings broken down by school category (elementary, middle, high school). In addition to the school boundaries (school point, school ground (poly), school district, and school attendance zone) we also offer neighborhood boundaries that are unique in the market making Precisely a one-stop-shop for Prop Tech. This demonstration is typically shown to prove the link between addresses and school attendance zones and serves as an example of combining Precisely data sets to solve a complex and common use case.
Click the image to view a video walkthrough of the demo, or click here.
To access the demo itself please visit the Precisely Data Experience.